What is MSS Box II?
MSSBox II is a standalone hardware platform that tends to be a logical evolution of MSS3 and MSS4 boxes. With both old and new capabilities MSSBox II as always in past stays on-top of current Motorola software market providing its users unlimited capabilities and outstanding support.
- Completely standalone with no internet connection required for any operation.
No need to have internet at your workplace any more.
- Secured extensible fault-tolerant hardware platform includes CPU controlled smartcard reader.
Highest level of protection is brought by complex internal infrastructure that can be at anytime upgraded with additional protection levels.
- Detailed categorical support area with flash files described and explained.
Confused by amount of flash files we have at our support area? No wonder! But new encyclopedia-styled support area engine with two display modes will help you by explaining all you want to know about specified flash file.
- SafeBackup® technology: completely automated backup/restore phone operations.
Like to make experiments on phones? In this case you will probably value our new invention: complete automatic phone backup/restoral. Just make a backup of your phone and change language packs, DRM packs, manipulate PDS etc. You will always be able to restore it back!One small gift from MSS Team: you are also able to backup phone's firmware areas so that you can safely use them on other phones. Make your own flash files collection!
- Over 100 firmware releases supported (and growing)!
It is not a secret, that almost every new firmware release from Motorola is like a new phone with a bit improved security here, a bit changed structure there and so on. That is why supporting just given phone model is no more enough. Good software must support each particular firmware release and MSSBox II does!
- Extra-easy "One-button" operated.
Have you ever dreamed about performing any operation on phone via one button? Dream came true! Want to unlock phone? Connect it and press unlock button. Want to Repair PDS in phone? Connect it and press Repair PDS button. No need to select even phone model! Not to mention any parameters, versions etc. MSS will make everything itself!
- IntelliDream® technology enables never-seen-before intelligent phone parameters recognition.
Bothered with remembering if this phone requires testpoint or not? Tired of downgrading bootloaders before performing any operation? Forget it! IntelliDream® will take care of all that! Just click one button and software will detect if your phone needs bootloader downgrade or firmware patch and will make everything by itself. If testpoint use will be needed you will be provided with a detailed on-screen instruction on what do you need to do and how. At last you can relax and watch how the job is done by machine!
- Detailed software operation manual is always up-to-date at support area.
Feel yourself like professional? Want to know more not only about MSSBox II, but about Motorola phones architecture? Download and read professionally made software operation manual from our support area and rise your knowledge to a new level!
- Professional support via MSSBox II support forum.
Have a question? MSS Team professionals are waiting for you on forum to answer your any question about software and Motorola phones.
- Built on a modern highly secured platform - In future can be easily upgraded with the use of a smart card.
- High speed USB 2.0 chip - use a full speed flashing for your mobiles!
- Multiplatform support - built to work on different platforms. Service Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sharp or any other mobile phone with ease! (FBUS,MBUS,USB,RS232,JTAG are supported)
- Multiapplication support - use different programs on one box
- 3rd party application support - can be used as universal box to work with the solutions developed by other companies
(!) Click here for detailed hardware description and photos